Container Depot Services
TCC Container Depot is located in central Cape Town, South Africa operating from 19 Voortrekker Road in Salt River. Offering convenient access to and from Cape Town Port, within a 10km radius.
We provide friendly and supportive services to a select group of South African and International shipping & Leasing lines, such as: Almar, Seaco, PIL, Maersk, Seaco, Textainer, Nile Dutch, Florens, Triton, Messina, MACS and Container World just to name a few.
The services we provide for above mentioned clients are storage facilities for containers, container wash bay facilities; pre-trip testing for refrigerated containers and approved by PPECB; and efficient workshop facilities for the container repairs in line with the industry requirements.
With the following certifications you can be sure to expect the best service possible:
- Registered IICLContainer Inspectors (IICL - The Institute of International Container Lessors) Our dedicated container inspectors ensure they adhere to the regulations governed by IICL The leading trade association of the marine container leasing and chassis industry provider. https://www.iicl.org/
- Registered FBO (Food business Operator)adhering to the cleaning methodologies guided and regulated by PPECB (Perishable Produce Export Control) https://ppecb.com/
- As a Level 1 BBEEE Contributor, we are at the forefront of transformation in our industry and our communities driven by continuous staff development and meaningful corporate social investment programmes
- OSHA Compliant
“ I am not just a container, learn more about me”
Various types of shipping containers travel globally to places you could only dream of being; to serve its purpose to its owner meeting requirements of all kinds, depending on the type of products to be stored or the special services needed from them.
Container Sales, Lease, Conversions and Transport
TCC Container Services, is fast becoming the premium choice in South Africa for discerning clients seeking hassle free, reliable container sales, rentals and conversions of all container types. Our customers include private individuals needing a single container as well as companies who require a large number of containers.
Whether you are considering leasing, buying or converting a container, our experienced sales team will provide you with the best possible solution for your storage needs. We collaborate with architects, interior designers including our technicians who are ready to turn your vision into a reality.
We offer highly competitive prices and an extensive range, due to sourcing our containers directly through the shipping lines and leasing lines including innovative space solutions to assist with your required need. Servicing all markets both nationally and to our neighbouring African countries.
- General Purpose Containers: The most commonly used shipping containers; they come in various dimensions standardized by ISO. They are used for shipping of dry materials and come in the size of 20ft, 40 ft and 10ft.
- Refrigerated Container: These are temperature regulated shipping containers that always have a carefully controlled low temperature. They are exclusively used for shipment of perishable substances like fruits and vegetables over long distances.
- We have a variety of container types available. click here to email us
For picture collage of all our projects completed please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +27 21 5101677 and let us help you find the right box for you.
Please be aware of fraudsters in the industry; we at TCC pride ourselves on integrity and quality products and services.